Through Affiliated’s educational arm, Interact Training and Development, President Harry A. Strausser III has received national acclaim for his educational programs offered to collection industry operators.
- Educational Programs – IT&D offers quality educational programs covering a broad range of industry related topics including collection and skiptracing techniques, communication, team building, management skills, FDCPA, FCRA and more. See the Seminars/Training page for more information.
- National Speakers – IT&D owner, Harry A. Strausser III appears nationally as a keynote speaker at many industry-related events including the Annual ACA International Convention.
- Customized Seminars – A vast knowledge of the collection industry and enthusiastic attitude enable IT&D to offer customized seminars that are both educational and entertaining.
- Consulting – IT&D offers consulting sessions on a variety of collection industry- related topics ranging from staff management to collection systems management.
Keynote Speaker / Event Presentations – IT&D owner, Harry A. Strausser is available for keynote speaking and event presentations. For more information call 1-800-613-4944, ext. 301.
Interact Training and Development Educational Seminars
Necessary collection practices, training and education for today’s collectors, collection supervisors and collection account managers.
- TRACK 1: Telephone Techniques
- TRACK 2: Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- TRACK 3: Skiptracing Tools and Techniques
- TRACK 4: Communication
- TRACK 5: Consensus and Team Building
- TRACK 6: Legendary Service TM
- TRACK 7: Management Techniques
Detailed outlines, time frames, and fee schedules are available upon request. Please call our staff at 800-613-4944 or email us for assistance.
Download a printable PDF version of our Interact Training and Development Educational Seminars information outline.