Successful navigation in today’s business environment is tied to how well you use the resources available to your organization. At Affiliated Collection Service, the anchor of our collection platform is our ability to communicate. Choosing the proper receivables partner who achieves the desired results determines the level of your success.
- Client Services – Our Client Services Department is staffed with a well-trained, knowledgeable crew ready to assist you during normal business hours.
- Client Access Web – At the touch of a few buttons, you have access to the accounts you have placed with us. You can hail account information, edit accounts, upload/download files, run reports, report payments, cancel/return accounts and much more. Make headway from any PC with Internet access!
- Customized Reports – Affiliated Collection Service utilizes a very flexible collection software package entitled Debt$Net. This program allows our crew to access your account data via a variety of parameters and enables the development of many different types of standard and specialized reports based on client need.
- Electronic Placements – Affiliated Collection Service utilizes the latest data transfer technology which allows our clients to easily place accounts into collection via disk, 128-bit encrypted electronic file transfer, or through our Client Access Web program.
- Credit Bureau Reporting – Affiliated Collection Service maintains the ability to report all accounts to the credit bureaus on a monthly basis. On the 15th of each month a computer report is generated and forwarded electronically to national credit reporting agencies. Each month, new accounts and payment updates are provided to these agencies. There are no fees assessed for this service.
- Flexible Fee Structure – Our structure is contingency based. We charge a percentage of all monies recovered for our clients depending on age, balance and disposition variables.